Thursday 13 December 2007

I'm the Unenthusiastic looking one

It has been brought to my attention i have not filed my Snt Trinians film review. I apologise for this i went to the premiere and did the whole interviewing and piece to camera stuff but as i was suffering from a bad cold i did not watch the film itself. Sorry, i will have to up my game.

Meanwhile here is a funny little thing i found on the net the other day. http://uk.youtube.com/results?search_query=the+who+premiere
For those of you who know me take a look. If you have stubbled across this blog by chance i'm the very bored looking cameraman wearing a fetching purple hat. I wasn't bored as it so happens, it was a good evening, however at the time i was deep in thought (a rare occurance, so i'm glad somebody caught it on film).

No comments: